Thursday 30 October 2014

Inside my Makeup Bag

Lately I've been shopping for a lot of makeup, no idea why, but I just had to have some new items:)
Well here are my 5 new items:







There is one item I'm in love with and that's the Clinique's primer, an item I will definitely repurchase.

I like the smooth filling and that it's really works :)

1 item I will pass next time will be the BB blush, which is something cool, but didn't work for me, as it feels very greasy on my skin, I will stick to my Pupa's baked blush, which I absolutely love.

The pink eyeliner: Make Up For Ever is something new for me, colour wise, I wanted something that I will never ever tried before, and there it was, in front of me at Sephora's Belgrade, Serbia. I use it a lot, to work, evening...

Clinique's concealer is great, but will keep on try other one's as well, will love to get some recommendations on a fab concealer that will blemish puffiness under my eyes!

Clinique's makeup "even better" is really awesome and I'm very pleased with the coverage and it's very light, not cakey at all.


1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!